Thursday 15 May 2014

Favourite: Ren Evercalm Gentle Cleansing Milk



I've used this now for a good couple of weeks, and I have to say; I'm so impressed. I'm not the best at a skincare routine, I'm much more into makeup and am just way too lazy to properly take off my makeup. I moisturise and cleanse a little, but nothing major, I don't have time for face masks and I certainly can't be bothered to do cleansing toning and this and that every time but this has brought skin care into a whole new light.
This cleansing milk is so nourishing, as soon as you start using it, you can really feel it relieving your skin. I've got slightly sensitive skin and wanted something that would take away some of the redness I get on my chin and cheeks. This has pretty much solved this problem, it calms my skin, moisturises and seems to clear out my pores.
I am in love with this, I don't use it to take off my make up, but I do use it to make sure all of my make up is off. I 100% recommend this product to anyone that wants a softer and more sensitive way to take off their makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment