Thursday 26 May 2016

Origins GinZing Energy-boosting moisturizer

This is like the greatest smelling moisturiser I've ever smelt. I think I love the orange and citrus scents and thats probably why I love this one so much.
Not only does this smell amazing but it has cured my dry skin. I was always one of those people that loves doing make up but was SUPER lazy when it comes to skin care. This is probably partially the reason why my skin was so dry, because I am a confessed user of makeup wipes (I know, they're bad for you). I probably use makeup wipes more than my Emma Hardie cleanser just because it takes a lot of effort. This moisturiser sinks into the skin really quickly, is really hydrating and you can feel it from the moment it touches the skin.
The smell is just a bonus if you ask me.
This moisturiser is on the more expensive side at £24 per 50ml, but it totally worth it.
Click here to get it CLICK

Let me know what your favourite moisturiser is below
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment