Monday 28 March 2016

Lipstick to last a lifetime

I know, I know, I know. I have failed miserably at this blog. However in the time I have been away from here, I have realised that this is something that I love. It's one of the ways I can relax and have a creative outlet without the pressure of believing a lot of people will see this. Most of my friends aren't into make up and blogging like I am. My sister had a vegan blog when she did the 30 day vegan challenge, but other than her influence to start my blog, I haven't had any other encouragement other than my own will. Hopefully this is the last hiatus I will take from this little corner of the internet. I might not have all the greatest equipment but I have got a hobby.

When I say 'to last a lifetime' I don't mean the colours that will stay on for hours all day, I mean the type of lip colours which will be a staple in my everyday routine and will stay there for a lonnnggg time. I have about 3 lip sticks which I have been using for about a year now, and I have been using consistently.





First up is the Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick in Bitch Perfect, not only is the name like super cool, but the colour is a lush subtle corally nude colour. I've never found a colour to match this (if you know of one please let me know). It isn't the most long lasting lipstick ever, it comes off when you cook, but with a lipstick which is so moisturising I don't mind putting it on every few hours (haha).

Next lipstick that I adore is the Ciate Olivia Palermo lipstick in cashmere. I wear this once I've put on some fake tan on and feel a little more summery, but it's a really lovely brown nude colour. It just adds something different to your look.

Finally is mac's lipstick in twig. I got this because my cousin bought one for her and then returned to the mac store the same day because she knew I would love it. I love this colour because it's bolder than your average nude but it's really easy to put on. It's a very kylie-esq colour, and that is exactly what my cousin asked for when she went into the store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment