Saturday 2 May 2015

Giving it another go!

Ok blog. I'm back, or at least I'm going to give this thing a go (AGAIN!). I think it's probably been about a year, but I've had a couple of things which made me demotivated to keep going with this. But I'm going to start this again and keep going (I hope)!

I think a lot of the time people find little ways to stop doing something they enjoy so much because things become overwhelming and I think the best way to overcome this and decide whether this is a phase or whether this is a thing that genuinely makes you happy. I think sometimes you have to set across time each week to relax, or give yourself some time and cut off from everything else to make sure that you are content with what you are achieving in your life. This advice goes for when you're at school or at work. Your life can get very focused on one thing whether it be grades, an opportunity at work or the pressures that everyone else around is setting upon yourself. One major thing you need to do is remind yourself that this is your life no one elses and let yourself breathe from all the stress around you.

Just never forget that your life isn't going to be worth it if you aren't enjoying it. Yes try hard, and yes do the best you can do, but never forget about your happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment