Monday 18 April 2016

Birthday Makeup

Today is my birthday and I am 20 years old!
But something that I feel I have spent a lot of time thinking about is the type of make up I wanted to wear. I'm not normally one to put a bunch of planning into my make up. I usually have a group of eyeshadows which I like to wear, and i just throw on whatever i'm feeling like wearing on that day.
I thought I would just add a couple of pictures in here and write what I've got on.


Nars sheer glow mant blanc
Nars creamy concealer chantilly
Rimmel stay matte powder transparent
Mac charcoal eyeshadow on my brows
Nars basic 2 pallette 1st shade as a base, 3rd shade through the crease layered with 4th and 6th shades and then the 4th shade underneath the eyes
L'oreal paris super liner in black
Lancome hypnose mascara
Charlotte tilbury sculpt and perfect contour (no highlight)
Rosy flush tanya burr blush
Mac lipliner spice
Charlotte tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick in bitch perfect

I started with benefits porefessional to help with the longevity of this look


*I actually wrote this on my birthday a week ago 12th April*

No comments:

Post a Comment